Saturday, August 8, 2009

Greatest Offer


Well, the old dog did learn something! I added a picture. This cell phone or zipper pull dangle is the latest thing I added to my store. I really like it. If I was younger (or still teaching) I would keep it. I think it would look great on the zipper of a purse. It's just cute. There's a little green turtle, a dragonfly, a butterfly, fish and a couple flowers. This one's only $7.00 and that includes shipping. Of course there are a few more decorations for your cell phones, etc. in my store. There are decorations for you (jewelry), too. PLEASE VISIT IT. You have nothing to lose. You might even find something you like. I have to tell you, my stuff is good. When people see it in person, they love it and buy it. I'll make a bet with you right here and now! If you order something from me and don't like it, you can return it and I will not only give you the purchase price back, but also your postage both ways. All you have to do is tell me you read it on my blog. This offer is good until the end of August,'09.
If you read this, tell someone else to read it. You will learn to appreciate my sense of humor, also how determined I am to make my online store a success. (I didn't know this was going to go way over here. Now I feel like I have to write more so it doesn't look stupid.) My daughter (Ricki) says she thinks I might be getting the hang of this blog stuff. That could be dangerous, since I like to talk and this is just an extension of that. She also told me I have to get some new kind of dictionary for this new blog language. I'll let you know when I get one. Well, you'll probably know when that happens. I have to sell something first.

No comments:

Post a Comment