Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Back


Yes, I've been gone awhile. But, I'm back with good news! I have been making sales! I'm up to 3!!! I have to celebrate! Who wants to come with me? Where should we go? I am voting for a bakery, chocolate store or ice cream shop! Anyone have another suggestion?
If I'm hard to find for awhile, it's because my Ricki's wedding is in 2-1/2 weeks. There are still things to do. We are winding down and it will all be done on time.
Thought I'd show you one of my cell phone dangles or you can use it for a zipper pull. This would look cute hanging on a purse, too. I have another one of this style in my shop. Then I have some that are all charms, too. I don't know which I like better. I guess it depends on my mood. Tonight I like this one the best. That's why I put it in my blog.
Please write to me. I like to get mail. I'm such a kid at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment